Meet the gang

Meet the gang

Monday 29 August 2011

I'm Reggie... get some!

I'm Reggie and this is my manor.... don't let them bitches tell ya any different.

I'm kind a lazy and like nothing more than to kick back and lie in the sun..... sod that working dog lark.

Here I am after a spell of digging..... the garden...

Roxy's there as well, she's a lurcher but still pretty fine!  And Bramble's in the background.  Been waiting ages for her, and then they let Marvin have her.       Nose out of joint...  UNDERSTATEMENT!

But best of all are walks in the woods.  I love all the fusty smells. Sometimes, if I can be arsed might even go down a hole.  But you gotta be careful, you never know what might be down there!



1 comment:

  1. So that’s what our Patterdale Chip our Chip would look like without all his whiskers :-)

    ReplyDelete